WHY to become a CICOPA member?
• to make your voice heard
• to play an active role inside the international cooperative movement
• to contribute and benefit from common knowledge
• to be always up-to date on last policy developments
• to strengthen your network capacities
• to increase the visibility of your organization
WHO can become a member?
• Representative organisations of worker cooperatives, industrial cooperatives, artisan cooperatives, service cooperatives, or social cooperatives, at supra-national, national or sub-national level.
• Organisations promoting or willing to promote such cooperatives, be they non-governmental organisations or governmental ones.
All members of CICOPA must be either full members, associate members, or members of members of the International Cooperative Alliance (ICA).
Not a member of the ICA yet? You can apply here.
HOW to become a member?
If you are already member of the ICA, you can apply as:
• full member if you are a cooperative organisation representing (partly or exclusively) worker cooperatives, industrial cooperatives, artisan cooperatives, service cooperatives, or social cooperatives at supra-national, national or sub-national level
• associate member if you are an organization promoting or willing to promote the above mentioned cooperatives.
Interested? Find out more and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW MUCH does it cost?
CICOPA membership includes no additional charges, as the cost of membership is already included in the ICA membership package. For more information contact the International Cooperative Alliance.
Are you a European or North or South American organization?
International Organisation of Industrial, Artisanal and
Service Producers' Cooperatives
Secretariat: C/O European Cooperative House - avenue Milcamps 105
1030 Brussels, Belgium
Tel: +32 2 543 1033, fax: +32 2 543 1037