Social Cooperatives International School 2018
UPDATE: Only a few places left for Italian participants, but it is fully booked for international registrations! Here is the list of countries that will be represented in the international School: Malta, Czech Republic, Nigeria, Sri Lanka, India, Austria, Bulgaria, Belgium, Spain, Turkey, Korea, Hungary and Italy (of course)!
THE TOPICS FOR THE 4th EDITION ARE OUT!
The #SCIS2018 foresees three thematic sessions and one international seminar. Each thematic session consist of a theoretic introduction on the topic, the presentation of best practices and a workshop to deepen the participants’ knowledge on different aspects of social cooperatives and social enterprises activities.
- Session 1 – Introduction: Social Cooperatives: normative framework and best practices in the international context
- Session 2 – Social impact: evaluation and measurement in social cooperatives
- Session 3 – Social Cooperatives and technological innovation : challenges and opportunitites
- International Seminar – Urban regeneration and local communities: social cooperatives promoting economic, environmental and social sustainability
Download the Programme and logistic information
Register now : Complete the Registration Form and send it together with the payement proof to email@example.com
An event organised by our member: http://www.federsolidarieta.confcooperative.it/International-School
REGISTRATION AND FEES:
25/28 OCT 2018 | HOTEL ROYAL CONTINENTAL | NAPLES (ITALY)
EARLY BIRDS, registration before 30th August:*
- 250€ (VAT included) in double room
- 400€ (VAT included) in single room
*Deadline for registration is 15th September. The full registration fee is: 300€ (VAT included) in double room; 450€ (VAT included) in single room. Early birds rates are extended to 15th September for former SCIS participants.
*Registration fees cover accommodation and participation costs (material, coffee breaks, lunches and the visit to local best practices).